Thursday, January 24, 2008

mestinya ga gw klik

paraaaaaahhhh...
PMS gw kumat lagi!!!
menye2 banget gw hari ini, aaarrrrrggghhh....*sebellll*
gara2 semalem gw gabisa nahan emosi gw buat ga ngeklik (yg gapenting!!) jadi kebawa sampe sekarang, dampaknya today i'm feeling so blue...

thx bgt buat Janu and also Dedy (good frens of mine) yang dah rela gimme some advices malem2 buat nenangin gw by phone..*thx so much guys, kl gaada lo, i'm sure i couldn't sleep well last nite*

realizing that when this feeling was gone, everything seems soooo wrong
I know it makes no sense but for some reason i just believe it
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of u and your memory
and how the things remind me of what we used to be

pleaseee get away from my life, i'm so tired of this tears..*sigh*
Wish like hell I could go back in time and totally ignore u when u try to get close to me
coz common sense knows that you're not good enough for me but i keep movin' on..*sob*

i hope i can be strong, stronger than before, aminnn
aaaaaaaaaaannnd, get my period soon, rite awayyyyy, amiiin aminnn, amiiinnnn...*crying*

2 comments:

qyusha said...

emang jgn lo "klick"
usil seehhhh............

Anonymous said...

injek jari kaki gw buruaaaaaaaaaaaannn, pleaseeee!!this madness has tortured me much, huaaaaaaaaaa*crying*