Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today is My Bday Beibeh!

Yup, today me become 27 years old! *tua beneeerrrr yak! :)
And i feel so happy because hubby gave me a present that I've been waiting for so long, hehe
A Balenciaga bag from hubby and other presents i can't tell here :P ... *aaaaaaw, makasih ya sayang, ay loph you sooo much...
Well, i really thank to Allah who blesses me such a beautiful life and families, alhamdulillaaahh...
Ok, i can't talk more because i gotta go home, hubby's waiting for me down there :)


Happy long weekend everybody!
*Kisses*

4 comments:

Wortje said...

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
i missed your birthdaaaayyy!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Meika. :D

all the best ya!

coba2 diceritakan itu Balenciaga-nya! hahahaha..
Jenis apa? City? Work? office? Gold Harware? Giant? Regular?
Me want details! you're so lucky!!!

Meika Iqbal said...

Oooouuuwh it's ok, thank you dear :)

Alhamdulillah he gave me balenciaga autumn covered giant city bag, hehe i was so surprised...
Well,i can't talk more about it just about happy as i can be :)
Hmmmm, I know you're also lucky kan sayang?! hehehe

The Pradonos' said...

aaahh, lucky youu!! dapet dimana itu kan rare banget! :(

me want pictures! hahahaha..
smp skrg masih masuk dalam wishlist tuh yg GGH Noir City. ;p
kl punya itu gue berenti belanja! (ngumpetin jari dibelakang punggung)

hihihi.. ;-*

Meika Iqbal said...

Alhamdulillaaah...
Kayanya sih dia nitip beliin sama temennya yang diluar sana untuk surprise di ultah gw Wor, gw aja bener2 gak nyangka, hehe...
Iya nanti gw upload deh...
Someday lo juga bakal dapetin apa yang lo mau tanpa lo sangka2, trust me! :)